- 1 pouch sugar cookie mix
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 container whipped vanilla frosting
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, and egg until soft dough forms. Shape dough into 1” balls (~ 1 Tbsp. each); place in ungreased mini muffin tins.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are light, golden brown.
- Immediately press indentation into each cookie cup with end of a wooden spoon.
- Cool completely in muffin tin (~ 30 minutes). Remove from muffin tin onto serving plate.
- Spoon frosting into an icing bag (or use a food-storage plastic bag and cut the corner off). Using the tip of the icing bag (or the cut corner of the food-storage bag), gently squeeze ~2 tsp. of icing into each cookie cup.
- Decorate each cookie cup with candies (I used Easter Egg M&Ms 😊).
Yields ~ 30 cookie cups.