- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup Pistachios, chopped
- 12 oz. White Chocolate
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the White Chocolate using the microwave in 30 seconds intervals, stirring in between each until smooth.
- Once the chocolate is smooth, stir in the Dried Cranberries and Pistachios, reserving
1 Tbsp. of each.
- Spread the mixture out in a thin layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the reserved Dried Cranberries and Pistachios on top.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into desired sized pieces.
Serves as many or as few as you like…
Baking Season has begun!