- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 – 3.4 oz. boxes Pistachio Instant Pudding Mix
- 4 Eggs
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/8 cup Water
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- Cinnamon/Sugar Mixture (1 tsp. Cinnamon & 2 Tbsp. Sugar)
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbsps. Butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Almond Extract
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- Milk (as needed)
- Handful of Pistachios, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using a mixer, blend Cake Mix, Pudding Mixes, Eggs, Oil, Water, and Sour Cream until smooth.
- Grease 2 regular size loaf pans and sprinkle each with the Cinnamon/Sugar mixture.
- Pour half the prepared batter into each pan.
- Place into oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Combine the Powdered Sugar, Butter, Almond Extract, and Vanilla to make a glaze. Add Milk (a few Tbsps. at a time) until the glaze reaches the consistency you prefer.
- Drizzle the glaze over the cooled loaves and sprinkle with the chopped Pistachios.
Makes ~ 2 Loaves
It’s 2/22/2022 – Enjoy!