- 1 lb. Ground Breakfast Sausage
- 2-4 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded (I used 4 cups because I like it cheesy 😉)
- 2 cups Milk
- 4 Eggs
- 2 lbs. Tater Tots, frozen
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using a preheated skillet, brown the Sausage until cooked fully and drain.
- Spread the cooked Sausage evenly in the bottom of a 9X13 casserole dish.
- Spread the Cheese evenly over the Sausage.
- In a large bowl, beat together the Milk and Eggs.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the Cheese. (Note – The casserole may be refrigerated overnight at this point if preparing the evening before).
- When ready to cook, top the prepared casserole with the frozen Tater Tots.
- Place in the oven and bake for 55-60 minutes. Tater Tots will be browned and slightly crispy when done. Yum!
- Allow to cool 5-10 minutes before serving.
Who doesn’t love a good breakfast casserole – especially one with Tater Tots?!