- 36 oz. frozen Corn, thawed
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- 1.5 tsp. Chili Powder
- ½ tsp. Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- 5 oz. Queso Fresco, grated or crumbled
- ¼ cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix the Corn, Mayonnaise, Sour Cream, Chili Powder, Garlic Powder, Salt Cayenne Powder, and half the Queso Fresco until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a prepared casserole dish.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. You will know it is heated through when the sides start to bubble.
- Sprinkle with the remaining half of the Queso Fresco.
- Garnish with the chopped Cilantro.
The perfect side dish to any summer BBQ!