- 2 tubes Crescent Dough
- 2 packs Cocktail Sausages (28 oz.)
- 1 Tbsp. Ketchup (Heinz of course)
- 2 Tbsp. Mayo
- 1 Tbsp. Mustard
- Pinch of Garlic Powder
- Pinch of Pepper
- Everything Bagel Seasoning (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, melted (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Roll out the Crescent Dough and slice the triangles two times to form smaller triangles.
- Spread the melted Butter onto the dough (optional).
- Roll a Sausage into each cut triangle
- Place the rolled Sausages into a springform cake pan standing upright.
- Sprinkle with Everything Bagel Seasoning (optional).
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- In a small bowl, mix the Ketchup, Mayo, Mustard, Garlic Powder, and Pepper. Serve on the side for dipping.
Serves ~ 10-20
Perfect appetizer to any summer BBQ!!