For the Crust:
- 24 Nutter Butter Cookies (~2 cups crumbled)
(Graham Crackers, Chocolate Teddy Grahams, Oreos, or substitute with your favorite)
- 1 Tbsp. Light Brown Sugar
- 7 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter, melted
For the Filling:
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, room temperature
- ¾ cup Powdered Sugar plus 2 Tbsp., divided
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter (conventional)
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
For the Topping:
- Peanut Butter, melted
- Chocolate, melted
- Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- Peanut Butter Chips
To make the Crust:
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Using a food processor, combine the Cookies and Brown Sugar until finely ground.
- Add the Butter and pulse until the mixture is moist.
- Press the mixture into the prepared 9-inch pie plate and up the sides.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
- Set aside to cool completely.
To make the Filling:
- In a large bowl, beat the Cream Cheese, ¾ cup Powdered Sugar, and the Peanut Butter until light and fluffy.
- Using the whisk attachment of an electric mixer, whip the Heavy Cream until thick. Then add the remaining 2 Tbsp. of Powdered Sugar and the Vanilla Extract. Continue to whip until peaks form.
- Gently fold the whipped mixture into the peanut butter mixture.
- Pour the combined mixture into the prepared pie crust.
- Freeze for 3 hours or Chill in the fridge for 6 hours.
For the Topping:
- Once the pie is set, melt the Peanut Butter and the Chocolate. Lightly drizzle each over the pie (do as little or as much as you prefer).
- Chop the Peanut Butter Cups into small pieces. Lightly sprinkle the chopped Peanut Butter Cups and the Peanut Butter Chips over the pie (do as little or as much as you prefer).
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
For all my fellow Peanut Butter lovers!