- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- ¾ cup Butter, softened and divided
- 1 Egg
- 4 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 10 oz. Peanut Butter Chips
- 2/3 cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 cup Crispy Rice Cereal
- 10 oz. Party Peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 15X10X1 jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
- Using a mixer, combine the Yellow Cake Mix and ½ cup of the softened Butter. Once combined (mixture will appear dry), spread into the bottom of the prepared jelly roll pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with the Mini Marshmallows. Return to oven and continue baking until the Mini Marshmallows begin to puff (approximately 2 minutes). Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a large saucepan, combine the remaining ¼ cup softened Butter, Peanut Butter Chips, Light Corn Syrup, and Vanilla. Cook over medium heat until mixture is completely melted and smooth – stir constantly until texture is achieved.
- Remove the mixture from heat, stir in the Crispy Rice Cereal and Party Peanuts until well mixed.
- Pour the mixture over the Mini Marshmallows and spread carefully.
- Cool completely in the refrigerator.
- Cut into bars.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Yields ~ 24-36
A sweet treat for anyone!