- 2 lbs. Green Beans, trimmed
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. each) Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 tsps. Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsps. Garlic Powder
- 2 tsps. Black Pepper
- 4 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 8 slices Bacon, cooked
- 3 cups French Fried Onions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large pot of boiling water, add Green Beans and cook for 3 minutes (or until bright green). Drain, then place in an ice bath to cool. After cooled, transfer to a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, Milk, Worcestershire Sauce, Garlic Powder, Black Pepper.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer, then add in 2 cups of the Shredded Cheddar Cheese until well mixed.
- Pour the mixture over the Green Beans and toss to coat. Transfer the mixture to the prepared casserole dish.
- Top with the remaining Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until warmed throughout and bubbling around the dish edges.
- Top the casserole with the French Fried Onions and Bacon and place back into the oven to bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Serves a Crowd – A must for all Thanksgiving tables!