- 2 cans (20 oz. each) Apple Pie Filling
- 2 tsps. Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- 1 ½ cups soft & chewy Caramels, unwrapped
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix, dry
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Butter, cut into ¼ inch sections
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare a 9X13 baking dish with nonstick baking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix the Apple Pie Filling, Cinnamon, and Nutmeg. Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish. Smooth out evenly.
- Arrange the Caramels evenly over the smoothed-out mixture.
- Evenly sprinkle the dry Yellow Cake Mix over the Caramels.
- Arrange the sections of Butter evenly over the top of everything.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until the cake top is lightly brown and the edges are bubbling.
Best served warm with a scoop of Ice Cream!