- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- ⅔ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs, large
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 3 ¼ cups Flour
- 4 pkgs. or ¾ cup Hot Cocoa Mix (do not use any low sugar or sugar-free versions)
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 tsps. Baking Powder
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Mallow Bits (do not use marshmallows as a replacement)
- Using a mixer, beat the Butter, Sugar, and Brown Sugar until the consistency is soft and light.
- Add the Eggs and Vanilla mixing well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the Flour, Hot Cocoa Mix, Salt, Baking Soda, and Baking Powder.
- While mixing, gradually add the dry ingredients mixture to the wet ingredients mixture to create a dough.
- Stir in the Chocolate Chips and Mallow Bits into the prepared dough.
- Cover and Chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and Prepare baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Drop 2 Tbsp. of dough, 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.
- Cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes before moving to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Yields 3 dozen
Tastes just like a cup of hot cocoa!