- 2 cups non-frosted Sugar Cookies, crushed
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 10 oz. Vanilla Flavored Wafers
- Festive Sprinkles
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a food processor, pulse the Sugar Cookies until they become fine crumbs.
- Add the Sugar Cookie Crumbs to a mixing bowl with the Cream Cheese. Mix with a spoon (or your hands) until well combined and the consistency of dough forms.
- Using your hands, roll 1 Tbsp. of the dough into a ball and place on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Place the truffle balls in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Using the microwave, melt the Wafers to make the truffle coating. Typically, cook at 50% power in 30 second intervals, but recommend reviewing the package instructions.
- Dip one truffle at a time into the melted coating and place back onto the prepared cookie sheet. Sprinkle with your Festive Sprinkles of choice!
- Allow the coated truffles to set before serving.
- Store the truffles in the refrigerator until ready to serve/eat.
Yields 1 dozen
Easy – 4 ingredient Truffles!