- 1 Chocolate Cake Mix and All the Ingredients on the box
- 1 (12.8 oz.) jar Hot Fudge
- 1 pkg. Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- ½ tsp Mint Extract
- Green Food Coloring
- 1 cup Chocolate-Mint Candies, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a 13X9 cake pan with nonstick baking spray.
- Mix the Cake according to the box instructions. Pour into the prepared cake pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke holes all over the top of the baked Cake.
- Using a microwave, heat the Hot Fudge for 30 second intervals until it is hot and smooth. Pour over the Cake while both are still hot.
- Allow the Cake to cool completely.
- In a bowl, mix the Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix and the Milk.
- Pour the prepared Pudding over the cooled Cake.
- Place the Cake in the fridge for an hour to allow it to settle.
- Whip the Heavy Cream until soft peaks form.
- Slowly add the Sugar and Mint Extract, continue whipping until stiff peaks form.
- Add the Green Food Coloring and stir until well combined.
- Spread the whipped topping over the top of the Cake.
- Sprinkle with the Chocolate-Mint Candies.
- Store the Cake in the refrigerator until ready to serve and enjoy.