- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- ¼ cup Canola Oil
- 1 Egg, beaten
- ½ cup Milk
- ¼ – ½ cup Rainbow Sprinkles (your choice to use either ¼ or ½ cup)
- ½ – 1 cup White Chocolate Chips (your choice to use either ½ or 1 cup)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare an 8X8 brownie pan with nonstick baking spray.
- Mix the Yellow Cake Mix, Canola Oil, Egg, Milk, Rainbow Sprinkles, and White Chocolate Chips until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared brownie pan and bake for 25 minutes or until just the edges are slightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes or more. The gooey center (a.k.a. The Best Part) needs time to set.
Happy Birthday to all my fellow Aquarians!