- 4 lbs. Carrots
- 10 Tbsp. Butter
- 8 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 4 Tbsp. Honey
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- Parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F and prepare a rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut the Carrots diagonally into 2-3” pieces and place in large mixing bowl.
- Melt the Butter over medium heat in a large non-stick skillet.
- Add the Garlic and cook for 3-5 minutes or until the Garlic becomes slightly browned. Stir frequently.
- Remove the skillet from heat and stir in the Honey. Stir until well combined.
- Pour the prepared mixture over the Carrots.
- Sprinkle the Salt and Pepper over the Carrots.
- Toss the Carrots until well coated.
- Transfer the Carrots to the prepared baking sheet. Arrange in a single layer (to the best possible).
- Roast the Carrots for 30 – 35 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from oven and garnish with the Parsley.
The Perfect Side Dish!